Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story Day 1

Having been absent the day we started the digital story, I feel at a disadvantage. In addition to that, I do not have the digital story text book. Judging from the digital story hand out I do not feel this will be entirely impossible for me to create or understand as it coincides with my major. The part I fear most is the finding, selecting, and scanning of images as well as picking one particular topic for the digital story. I'm not entirely creative, either, and that much will impede my progress.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree that the images will be a challenge. This is definitely the type of project that needs to be worked on a little each day to avoid any stress. If you want to look at the book you can borrow my copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Kristen for that offer. You have a nice support system here. And, I know by the end of the class you felt differently.

    ReplyDelete