Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story Day 1 - End of Day

Joe and I have an idea of what we want to do with our digital story that we believe will be pretty entertaining. Our lesson is on Public Speaking, so using our digital story as either a anticipatory set or a closer, we intend to create a story based on a man or woman who is preparing for their speech that is about to go drastically wrong. We think by adding humor and situations that nearly everyone has been in, our class will be able to relate as well as take a lesson from our digital story.

2 comments:

  1. I like where this is going. Kind of reminded me about the movie "The King's Speech". I dont know if you have seen it but it is a great movie, you should check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Janel's idea... possibly a clip?

    ReplyDelete